9/21/07

Cowboy Bebop T-Shirt


Those the Gods wish to destroy they first make think it's a great idea to stencil Spike Spiegel onto a tshirt. Oh my god, this was the most hideously awful stencil to to cut out ever. In all seriousness, it took me at least three hours to cut out this stencil, and I may have left off a couple of the fingers on Spike's right hand, (well, my right, his left, I guess. The one holding the cigarette either way). All I wanted to do is just cover up the stain that was on this shirt I found, and I thought Spike's afro would do the job nicely. Also, it provides me with the opportunity to air my opinion that Bebop is the second best name for a ship ever. (The Belafonte is the best name for a ship ever). I can't honestly say I recommend anyone else trying this, unless they possess superior patience and dedication to the Bebop cause, but if you do, here's the stencil. I flipped it in photoshop. (That version is here.)

No comments: